和宝宝打羽毛球时说的英文:发球、接球、挥拍、三局两胜怎么说?你和宝宝说英语:日常生活京东好评率99%无理由退换京东配送官方店旗舰店你和宝宝说英语:日常生活¥85
作者:小雅和英美友人
Playing Badminton 打羽毛球
Basics 基础
Mom: Its a beautiful daytoday!
妈妈:今天天气不错!
Do you want to go play badmintonoutside?
你想去外面打羽毛球吗?
Child: Yeah, but I dont know how to.
宝宝:好啊,但是我不知道怎么打。
Mom: Dont worry, Ill showyou.
妈妈:没事,我教你。
You put onyour shoes,
你去穿鞋,
and Ill get the racquetsand shuttlecock.
我去拿拍子和球。
Racquet也可以写作racket。羽毛球也可以简称shuttle,但不能简称ball,因为ball是圆的球。
Child: Can I wear my new sneakers?
宝宝:我能穿我的新运动鞋吗?
Mom: Sure, they will help your feet grip the ground,
妈妈:当然,它们抓地力很好,
and let you move side tosideeasily.
可以让你灵活地左右移动。
Outside 在外面
Child: How do we play badminton?
宝宝:羽毛球怎么玩啊?
Mom: Try to hitthe shuttlecock over the net.
妈妈:试着把球打过网。
If it hits the ground,
如果它着地了,
youll earn a point.
你就能得一分。
You get the next serve, too.
你也得到了下个球的发球权。
Child: What if you hitit?
宝宝:你要是接到了呢?
Mom: If I hit it
妈妈:如果我接到了,
and returnit to your side,
而且把它打回你这边了,
we will keep playing
咱们就继续打,
until someone doesnt hit it over the net or its out of the court.
直到一个人打不过网或者出界了。
Child: Got it.
宝宝:明白了。Mom: Now, Ill show you how to serve.
妈妈:现在我来教你如何发球。
You can either use a forehandor a backhand stroke.
你既可以用正手,也可以用反手。
Forehand means that you swing the racquet
正手的意思就是你挥拍的时候,
with your palmfacing the net.
手心对着网。
Backhand means swinging it with your knucklesfacing the net.
反手就是挥拍的时候指关节对着网。
Lets do forehand today.
咱们今天先用正手。
Child: How do I do it?
宝宝:怎么做呢?
Mom: You serve by swinging the racquet up to meetthe shuttlecock,
妈妈:发球的时候,你要把球拍往上挥来接触球,
which must be below your waist.
一定要在腰以下。
Child: Ill try to do that.
宝宝:我试试。
Oops!
哎呀!
I missedit.
我没打着。
Mom: Dont worry.
妈妈:没关系。
Just keep trying.
多试试。
Technique and Tricks 技术与技巧
Mom: Now that you know the basic skills,
妈妈:你已经掌握基本技能了,
I will teach you some tricksto help you win.
我来教你一些技巧来赢得比赛。
When youre hitting,
你击球的时候,
try to aimthe shuttlecock to the corners of the court.
试着把球朝球场的角儿那儿打。
That will keep the other player moving.
这样对方就得移动。
It wearsthem out
这样能耗费他们的体力,
and makes them easier to beat.
更好打败他们。
Child: OK, Ill try that.
宝宝:好的,我试试。
Mom, I heard drop shot and smash on TV.
妈妈,我在电视上听到“吊球”和“扣球”。
What are they?
它们是什么啊?
Mom: Drop shots at the net can force opponents out of position.
妈妈:网前吊球可以迫使对手失去好的站位。
A smash is a powerful attack
扣球是一种有力的进攻,
and can be used to win points outright.
可以用来直接得分。
When your opponentsmashes,
你的对手扣球的时候,
you have to defend,
你要防守,
but the best move is to give them no chanceto smash.
但是最好的方法是不给他们机会扣球。
A Match 比赛
Mom: Lets play a match.
妈妈:咱们打个比赛吧。
A badminton match is the best two of three games,
羽毛球比赛是三局两胜,
and each game is played up to 21 points.
每局要打到21分。
The first one to get 21 points wins.
谁先到21分谁赢。
Are you ready forit?
你准备好了吗?
Child: I am!
宝宝:准备好了!
Mom: Okay, Ill serve first.
妈妈:好的,我先发球吧!
The game progresses 比赛继续
Child: I won a point!
宝宝:我得了一分!
Mom: You sure did.
妈妈:是的。
Now you serve.
现在你来发球。
The game progresses 比赛继续
Child: Mom, did the shuttlecock landin or out of the court?
宝宝:妈妈,球落在界内还是界外了呀?
Mom: Its right on the line.
妈妈:正好压线。
You got the point.
你得分。
Its a match pointnow.
赛点到了。
See if you can win the game.
看看你能不能赢得比赛。
口语中说“赢得比赛”一般用win the game;这句话从专业术语角度,也可以说win the match。
Shuttlecock goes back and forth 球来回飞
Child: Out!
宝宝:出界了!
Youre out, Mommy.
你出界了。
I win!
我赢了!
Can we play another round?
咱们再玩一局吧?
虽然“局”的专业名词是game,但是普通人在口语中通常用round。
Mom: Its getting windy.
妈妈:起风了。
The wind might change the directionof our shuttlecock.
风会改变球的方向。
Lets call it a day
今天就到这儿吧,
and we can play again tomorrow!
明天还可以再玩!